LVT — LiveView Technologies
calibrating and activatingverbal and written communication skills to ensure successful activations, including project managers, technicians, and support staff.units'new units' efficient and accurate activationWhy LVT:
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader in physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago (so we’re stable), we are still innovative and consistently scaling (at a rate of 100% year-over-year in the last 5 years). If you are looking for a market-leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
We seek an organized and detail-oriented Activation and Calibration Specialist to join our team. You will work from our HQ and play a critical role in the execution of the initial setup of units while providing knowledgeable suggestions to achieve an efficient setup. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally to ensure new units efficient and accurate activation.
- Offer expert recommendations for suitable system configurations resulting in maximum efficiency for the customer
- Complete the activation checklist for each new security unit to validate proper hardware setup and placement.
- Assign and log new units in the Video Management System (VMS) for accurate tracking and monitoring.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to escalate and resolve complex issues that require specialized attention.
- Clear analytics and settings in hardware to ensure a fresh start for each unit.
- Validate and configure presets, including camera angles, views, and other predefined settings.
- Verify and set accurate dates and times on each unit to ensure synchronization.
- Calibrate cameras remotely to achieve optimal image quality, focus, coverage, and analytics.
- Maintain thorough and accurate records of each activation and calibration, including completion forms and documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including project managers, technicians, and support staff, to ensure successful activations.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong technical aptitude and proficiency in working with hardware components and software applications.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple activations and calibrations simultaneously.
- Solid understanding of video analytics and surveillance.
- Familiarity with Video Management Systems (VMS) and other relevant software applications is a plus.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, to collaborate with team members and project managers.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional technical certifications or training is a plus.
- Experience in the calibration and activation of security and surveillance systems is a plus.
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program, and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.