Sales Development Representative
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LiveView Technologies is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Orem Utah, LiveView is the world's leader in remote surveillance and security data and systems. With units in every state, we're positioned for massive growth in both domestic and international markets to start off this new year.
At LiveView we’ve been very intentional about our growth, and have not raised money from outside investors. We’re a profitable company with a massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters in every department. At LiveView, we provide a fulfilling career that allows us to live our best life at work and at home.We provide the culture to work smart, have fun, and then get home to our families.
If you want an opportunity for leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company that has a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, LiveView Technologies is the place for you!
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns, white spacing, outbound prospecting, and exceeding your sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers throughout the sales cycle. If you are a proven winner, motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, you will crush it here and we’d like to meet you!
Ultimately, you will play a key part in boosting sales and contributing to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Account Whitespacing and strategic planning
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Collaborate with Account Executives to schedule meetings, calls or demos with clients
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and and LiveView Tech’s unique value proposition
- Stay up-to-date with our industry’s technology landscape
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of qualified appointments, demos and closed deals
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a SDR in a SaaS company and B2B environment
- Hands-on experience with proven sales methodologies (MEDDICC, Sales Challenger, and cold outreach and prospecting)
- Experience with CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Success based on standard sales KPI’s
- Curious and intelligent, able to process information quickly
- Excellent communication skills both writing and verbal
- Team player, solution oriented, ambitious and goal driven, easily earns the trust of our clientele. Impeccable with your word.
- Competitive and relentless spirit. Top performer
- Understands or has sold in the surveillance or physical security space is a plus
2-3 years of B2B sales
BA/BS in related fields.
What Makes you Successful:
Hungry, humble, driven. Become an expert in your craft, in our business, and in our clients' business. Self starter, highly motivated. Contributes to a fun, positive atmosphere.
Benefits and HR Policy:
FTO, Standard paid Holidays, health, vision, dental, and voluntary life insurance.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.