Sr. Software Engineer - Frontend
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every US state and several Fortune 500 enterprise companies as customers, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded 18 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
As a React Engineer at LVT, you will play a critical role in building the user experience on a team of talented software engineers. You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and driving innovation in software development. This position requires exceptional technical expertise and a passion for delivering high-quality software products.
Architecture and Design: Collaborate with a team of engineers to design highly performant reusable components and various robust user interfaces. Review and provide guidance on system architecture, design patterns, and technology choices. Drive technical excellence and ensure adherence to coding standards.
Technical Expertise: Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in software engineering. Stay up to date with advancements in the field and proactively identify opportunities to leverage new technologies for improved product development.
Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as product management, quality assurance, and operations to ensure seamless integration and successful delivery of software products. Foster effective communication channels and promote a culture of collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Continuous Improvement: Drive continuous improvement initiatives to enhance software development processes, productivity, and efficiency. Identify bottlenecks, streamline workflows, and implement tools and methodologies to optimize software development lifecycle.
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience using React.
- 6+ years of professional software experience in an agile environment
- Strong expertise in React with experience in react-native react-native-web as a plus.
- Ability to build reusable enterprise level components based on designs.
- Experience troubleshooting performance issues in React components.
- Experience integrating with Apollo GraphQL servers is a plus.
- Experience working with mono-repos such as yarn workspaces is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to navigate complex technical challenges.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and familiarity with related tools and processes.
- Track record of delivering high-quality software products on time and within budget.
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.