Quality Control Technician
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
Critical to delivering world-class quality products to our customers, the Quality Control Inspector inspects incoming raw materials and components and helps ensure the finished product meets LiveView specifications and is free of defects. When a non-conformance is found, the QC inspector will document and work with supply chain and production teams to resolve issues. The QC inspector is detail oriented in performing each core responsibility.
- Perform receiving inspection and product sampling
- Keep files and logs updated with current documentation from suppliers
- Perform first article inspection for new products
- Inspect and determine disposition of red tagged and field returned items (Reworked, Returned to Vendor, Returned to Customer, Used-As-Is, recycled, or scrapped)
- Review Non-Conforming components and work with Supply Chain and Production to resolve issues
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with basic math and measurement skills
- Experience with reading engineering drawings and able to inspect products according to specifications
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Google Sheets, Google Docs, etc.)
- Basic technical writing skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with suppliers/vendors
- Basic troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- You will need to be able to regularly stand, walk, and kneel, during the duration of the shift; there will be some lifting included
- Ability to work independently & efficiently
- Experience with measurement tools (calipers, micrometer, gauge pins, etc.) is a plus
- Experience using a multimeter to diagnose basic electrical problems is a plus
- Experience doing root cause analysis is a plus
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.