LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader in physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago (so we’re stable), we are still innovative and consistently scaling (at a rate of 100% year-over-year in the last 5 years). If you are looking for a market-leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
As Configuration Consultant, you will play a key role in ensuring the most efficient configuration of each unit for our customers. You will effectively guide the customer based on their needs, ensuring their understanding of the unit functionalities. A successful Configuration Consultant will work as a subject matter expert, carefully considering the needs of each customer to efficiently and creatively customize our product for the customers' necessities while providing white glove service along the way.
- Conduct consultation calls with customers to walk through their configuration and ensure that it meets the needs of their business.
- Clearly and effectively explain the setup and configuration process of camera operations to customers, ensuring their understanding of the functionalities and capabilities.
- Collaborate with customers to verify and adjust the settings on their units, ensuring optimal performance.
- Utilize live unit cameras to visually demonstrate the field of view (FOV) and provide customers with a realistic understanding of the coverage area.
- Validate and confirm that the configured settings align with the customers' requirements and expectations.
- Assist customers in subscribing to events related to the newly implemented units, ensuring they are aware of any important alerts or notifications.
- Provide comprehensive understanding to customers on operating the security and surveillance systems, addressing any questions or concerns they may have.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure a smooth transition from the sales process to implementation, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Be a contributing member of cross-functional teams to build and improve customer experiences
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in system onboarding or consulting?
- Proven experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a technology or security-related industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a focus on active listening and empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with customers and provide exceptional customer service.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills to identify and address customer needs effectively.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly understand and explain complex concepts to customers.
- Familiarity with security and surveillance systems, including camera operations and configuration, a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and requirements in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management (CRM) tools and other relevant software applications.
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.