Account Executive, New Markets
LVT — LiveView Technologies
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place. LVT (LiveView Technologies) is the world's leader for enterprise and physical security platforms and security data & analytics software. Our solutions are found in every state and across the Fortune 500. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and need amazing people to help build the future.
We are in hyper-growth mode and are continuing to develop our go-to-market motion. You will have the opportunity to be part of a small, emerging team that will partner with our Sales Leadership and our Revenue Strategy & Ops team to build out our emerging business segment. While this is an independent contributor role, you will be a key piece to help develop the foundations (processes, playbooks, and sales strategy) necessary to scale the team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Proactively build and develop a continuous new pipeline of opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to drive adoption of an increasing portfolio of security-based solutions (e.g. HW, SW, Services).
- Identify, navigate, and influence across complex org structures with both fragmented and decentralized buying motions.
- Own, manage, and nurture relationships from the manager to executive level.
- Construct simple to complex deal-structures and solutions that can span a single to multiple-hundreds of locations.
- Coordinate, develop, and partner to lead end-to-end regional, in-market business development experiences and events.
- Anticipate how key decisions are made, unrelentingly explore and uncover needs of our customers, and create solutions that align to our customers long-term security strategy.
- Develop forward-thinking, data-driven analysis, and recommendations that align with customer goals, and quantify high-impact opportunities with clear recommendations to pitch to clients.
- Identify and coordinate vertical-wide initiatives to share skills, key learnings, and insights with key x-functional teams.
- Partner with a small team to create a coordinated sales account strategy and define new, scalable, sales playbooks.
EXPERIENCES AND ATTRIBUTES YOU’LL LIKELY HAVE:
- Dedicated Learning: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent certifications or practical experiences.
- A Refined Sales Tool Kit: You have 4-6+ years of direct B2B selling experience as an account executive with a healthy focus on new business development. You understand what it takes to build a book of business and don’t shy away from the challenge. You are well-versed in the sales process, you understand multiple sales methodologies, and have a solid grasp of critical sales competencies (e.g. prospecting, deal structuring, etc.)
- A Non-Stop Motor: Your ability to see the opportunity, to develop a plan, and to relentlessly execute against your strategy creates all the motivation you need. You have a bias for action and are always working toward your targets
- Intellectual Curiosity: You LOVE to learn, which translates into a burning desire to understand customer problems, how their businesses work, and how our solutions can make their lives and businesses better.
- Eternal Optimism: Set-backs, timeline changes, and unexpected challenges don’t slow you down or distract you because you know they are part of the journey. For every challenge you meet, you see the opportunity to create something different.
- Relevant Industry Experience: While not required, experience in the physical security hardware and cloud-based security software industries is considered a huge plus.
Be Yourself. LVT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Competitive Compensation (Salary, Bonus, Equity). 401(K), Subsidized Health, Vision, & Dental. Voluntary Life Insurance. Wellness Programs. And, best of all, amazing people. Want to learn more about why you should work at LVT? See the link below.