Analyst, BizDev Strategy & BizOp
LVT — LiveView Technologies
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place. LVT (LiveView Technologies) is the world's leader for enterprise and physical security platforms and security data & analytics software. Our solutions are found in every state and across the Fortune 500. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and need amazing people to help build the future.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing Strategy & Operations (MSO) – and partnering closely with the marketing leadership team and Revenue Strategy & Ops (RSO) team – the aim of the role will be to drive, to accelerate, to optimize, and to create a more efficient and effective marketing organization.
We are building this team from the ground up and as one of founding members, you will be a critical player to help us evolve our foundations and build to the next phase of growth.
IN THE FIRST 90 to 120 DAYS, YOU WILL:
- Develop strong relationships within Marketing leadership, BizDev leadership team, and across critical x-functional teams.
- Build a reporting suite that quantifies the effectiveness of our BizDev org and gives insight int
- Help identify and implement new programs, processes (SLAs, approvals, etc.), initiatives, & tools to drive stronger connection between from top-of-funnel all the way down to the bottom-of-the-funnel; especially at critical hand-off points.
- Develop, monitor, and report on lead routing, lead scoring, and lead nurture programs.
- Lead & conduct analysis that will support our 2024 strategic planning motion (e.g. coverage ratios, coverage plans, etc.) and all things middle-of-the-funnel (e.g. interstage conversion rates)
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES YOU’LL LIKELY HAVE:
- Dedicated Learning: A minimum of a B.S.
- Role Related Experiences: 3-5+ years of experience in a blue-chip consulting firm (McKinsey, BCG, Bain), a Strategy & Operations role, or a Marketing Strategy & Operations role at a growing technology company.
- The Ability to Scale Orgs: Experience leading, building, and scaling a marketing or bizdev organization from $100M to $1BN+.
- A Problem-Solving Machine: Deep analytical skills / business acumen, strong technical abilities (Excel/SQL), working GTM tool knowledge (SFDC, CPQ, Outreach, Hubspot, Drift, etc..), and communication skills to drive Director-level conversations.
- No Stranger to Lead Management: Experience running or supporting lead scoring & lead routing programs.
- A Process Lover: Experience in building, implementing, optimizing, and simplifying marketing / bizdev initiatives.
- Strong PM Chops: Experience managing small-to-mid, x-functional projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Been Part of a SWAT Team: Have been a manager of a small but highly-leveraged and high-impact team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Lifelong Learner: You never stop learning. Your intellectual curiosity drives your growth – no external motivation is required. You see the value of learning about ‘all things.’ You find that understanding how things work and the hidden relationships that exists between topics allows you to create new and innovative solutions.
- A Problem-Solver: You don’t shy away from challenges; you welcome them with open arms. You have a keen strategic mindset that allows you create structure in ambiguity by breaking-down problems to its root-causes, identifying potential solutions, and creating outcomes that take into consideration all potential implications. You are an ultra-structured problem-solver who produces zero-defect analysis that informs your data-driven recommendations.
- A Leader: You can navigate and influence across all levels and all departments of an organization with the ability to lead, manage, and guide those who may not directly report to you to drive the right outcomes. You are results-driven, authentic in all that you do, and know how to effectively move an organization without being overbearing. You have the keen ability to see the 50k foot view then zoom-in, with scalpel-like precision, to the ground level and execute.
- A Catalyst: You are an agent of change and an accelerant to everything you touch; you simply just make things better. You turn insights into action. You LOVE having fun but also know when to roll-up your sleeves and get to work.
Be Yourself. LVT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Competitive Compensation (Salary, Bonus, Equity). 401(K), Subsidized Health, Vision, & Dental. Voluntary Life Insurance. Wellness Programs. And, best of all, amazing people.