Sr. Manager, Marketing Strategy & BizOps
LVT — LiveView Technologies
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place. LVT (LiveView Technologies) is the world's leader for enterprise and physical security platforms and security data & analytics software. Our solutions are found in every state and across the Fortune 500. We’ve seen tremendous growth over the last few years and need amazing people to help build the future.
Reporting to the VP of Revenue Strategy & Operations (RSO) and closely partnering with the Head of Marketing and our GTM (Go-To-Market) leadership team, the role aims to drive, accelerate, optimize, and create a more efficient and effective marketing organization.
We are building this team from the ground up, and as one of the founding members, you will play a critical role in helping us evolve our foundations and transition to the next phase of growth
IN THE FIRST 90 to 120 DAYS, YOU WILL:
- Develop strong relationships within the Marketing leadership, BizDev leadership team, and across critical cross-functional teams.
- Refine, optimize, and implement our Marketing operating cadence and model (meetings, processes, tools) to drive efficiency.
- Lead strategic planning for the marketing organization, including building and owning the annual pipeline model.
- Architect new reporting packages with insights for both ToFu (Top of Funnel) and MoFu (Middle of Funnel) to help us analyze and drive our business forward.
- Partner with and develop our Marketing tech stack strategy in collaboration with marketing leadership, IT Ops, and the Revenue Strategy team.
- Assist in partnering with key cross-functional teams to develop and structure our mid- to long-term data strategy.
- Help identify and prioritize initiatives and processes that enhance operational effectiveness within our marketing organization.
- Own and manage all aspects of lead scoring, lead routing, and marketing attribution.
- Identify new concepts to expand our revenue strategy, optimize existing spending, and achieve our revenue goals.
EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES YOU’LL LIKELY HAVE:
- Dedicated Learning: A minimum of a B.S. (Bachelor of Science); an MBA is preferred but not required.
- Role-Related Experiences: 6-8+ years of experience in a blue-chip consulting firm (such as McKinsey, BCG, Bain), a Strategy & Operations role, or a Marketing Strategy & Operations role at a growing technology company.
- The Ability to Scale Orgs: Experience in leading, building, and scaling Marketing organizations from $100M to $1BN+.
- A Problem-Solving Machine: Deep analytical skills, business acumen, strong technical abilities (Excel/SQL), working knowledge of GTM tools (SFDC, CPQ, Outreach, Hubspot, Drift, etc.), and executive communication skills.
- A Strategic Planning Guru: Ownership of the annual strategy plan for Marketing and development of the annual pipeline model.
- Strong Executive Presence: Extensive experience in engaging with senior executives and board directors, including preparing strategic analysis, creating recommendations, and implementing proposed solutions.
- No Stranger to Lead Management: Previous experience in developing and implementing lead scoring and lead routing programs.
- Attribution Expert: Deep knowledge of and previous experience in building attribution models from the ground up.
- A Process Lover: Deep experience in building, implementing, optimizing, and simplifying marketing and BizDev initiatives.
- Complex PM Chops: Experience in managing mid-to-large cross-functional projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Been Part of a SWAT Team: Experience as a manager of a small but highly-leveraged and high-impact team.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A Lifelong Learner: You never stop learning. Your intellectual curiosity drives your growth – no external motivation is required. You see the value of learning about ‘all things.’ You find that understanding how things work and the hidden relationships that exists between topics allows you to create new and innovative solutions.
- A Problem-Solver: You don’t shy away from challenges; you welcome them with open arms. You have a keen strategic mindset that allows you create structure in ambiguity by breaking-down problems to its root-causes, identifying potential solutions, and creating outcomes that take into consideration all potential implications. You are an ultra-structured problem-solver who produces zero-defect analysis that informs your data-driven recommendations.
- A Leader: You can navigate and influence across all levels and all departments of an organization with the ability to lead, manage, and guide those who may not directly report to you to drive the right outcomes. You are results-driven, authentic in all that you do, and know how to effectively move an organization without being overbearing. You have the keen ability to see the 50k foot view then zoom-in, with scalpel-like precision, to the ground level and execute.
- A Catalyst: You are an agent of change and an accelerant to everything you touch; you simply just make things better. You turn insights into action. You LOVE having fun but also know when to roll-up your sleeves and get to work.
Be Yourself. LVT is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Competitive Compensation (Salary, Bonus, Equity). 401(K), Subsidized Health, Vision, & Dental. Voluntary Life Insurance. Wellness Programs. And, best of all, amazing people.