GTM Vertical Leader - Critical Infrastructure
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market-leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
Lead the Critical Infrastructure vertical strategy and execution. This individual is responsible for creating and implementing the go-to-market strategy for vertical products and services, influencing revenue growth and enhancing the customer experience. The leader will have a deep understanding of the latest industry trends and technologies, strong leadership skills, and be a strategic thinker.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive go-to-market strategy for vertical products and services
- Influence revenue growth through effective product launches
- Provide coaching, feedback, and support to the sales and marketing teams
- Be customer-facing and the face of LVT in the vertical industry by leveraging network connections across solution providers and companies
- Develop and maintain relationships with key vertical partners and stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product management, engineering, and client success to ensure alignment and successful execution of the strategy
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and customer feedback to continuously refine and improve the strategy
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Strategy and Planning: Strong strategic thinking skills to analyze market trends, identify target customer segments, define value proposition and competitive positions of the product
- Industry Knowledge: Deep understanding of their vertical as well as physical security principles and concepts. The ideal candidate will know LVT’s market fit and how we meet the needs of our customers.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to align stakeholders and drive cross-functional initiatives
- Must be analytical and data-driven: Analyze market research, customer data, and sales metrics to identify trends, optimize strategies, and make data-driven recommendations to influence revenue growth
- Leadership: Strong leadership skills are required to inspire and motivate, provide guidance and direction, and foster a collaborative and high-performance culture
- Adaptability and Agility: Must be able to adapt to changing market conditions, have a growth mindset, adjust strategies, and pivot quickly. Should be comfortable with ambiguity, willing to experiment, and learn from opportunities.
- Results Oriented: Accountable for business objectives, such as revenue targets, and customer base growth. Must be driven by KPIs and be able to track progress and course correct.
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program, and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.