Senior FP&A Analyst
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago (so we’re stable), we are still innovative and consistently scaling (at a rate of 100% year-over-year in the last 5 years). If you are looking for a market-leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
*note, this is an in-office role
Assist the Director of FP&A and serve as a cross-functional business partner to improve the company budget process, forecast accuracy, and overall strategic mission of LVT.
As one of the founding members, you will play a critical role in building our foundations and advancing to the next phase of growth.
- Transform the company's financial operations from a reactionary budget vs. actuals approach to a proactive strategic finance function
- Take ownership of the company's financial model, ensuring precision in ARR and revenue projections, safeguarding gross margins, and enhancing the cash flow outlook
- Partner with and hold functional leaders accountable for efficient and accurate spending and resource planning
- Proficiently analyze unprocessed data, extract insights, and effectively communicate a compelling narrative that drives actionable outcomes
- Collaborate with accounting to improve GL and financial statement structures
- Manage headcount and forecast
- Assist in board-level reports and presentations
- Work on various ad hoc projects as needed
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline
- Must have a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and team-oriented mindset
- Not afraid of urgency and confident that you can deliver results in a tight timeline
- Strong Excel skills are required
- A basic understanding of programming languages such as Python or SQL
- 3-5 years of professional experience, demonstrating a history of progressive career growth and increasing responsibilities. Experience in investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or consulting is advantageous
- Experience with the following tools (not required, but strongly preferred): Workday Adaptive Planning, Acumatica (or another ERP), Salesforce, and Looker or Tableau
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.