Systems Support Manager
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership,and accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
As a Systems Support Manager at LVT, you will be responsible for hiring a team of experts who support the offline and underperforming network-enabled components of our units. You will be responsible for capacity planning and shift coverage, ensuring the daily workload is being completed on time. With the assistance of subject-matter experts, you will mentor and provide training to your team, ensuring they are capable of meeting all expectations of the role. You will collect and review key metrics regarding the performance of your team. Using those metrics, you will identify any areas for improvement and make informed decisions enabling the team’s success. You will maintain a report of your team’s effectiveness for review by leadership to show the company’s return on investment. You will work with other departments and leaders across the company to ensure your team has the resources and support they need to do their job, and work to remove obstacles quickly. As a leader you look after the individuals of your team, make sure they understand their value, and provide opportunities for growth.
You will report to our Director of Support and be based out of our office in American Fork, UT.
- Create a candidate profile for each job role on the team, including qualification requirements and compensation ranges
- Hire qualified individuals who are poised to add value to the team and demonstrate traits that align with our core values
- Use productivity and daily work load metrics to create work schedules that provide sufficient coverage
- Anticipate future work load changes, and adjust shift coverage to meet the growing demand
- Enforce time off and sick leave policies to ensure shift coverage needs are met
- Ensure new hires receive appropriate training necessary to succeed in their new role
- Continually evaluate and improve team processes, and communicate those changes through team trainings
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team, and provide mentorship to correct mistakes and improve performance
- Use metrics to recognize your team’s impact on unit uptime and time-to-resolution, and to identify areas for improvement in team and individual performance
- Cultivate a team that is aligned with LVT’s values and mission
Required Skills & Qualifications
- CompTIA Server+ certified or equivalent hands-on experience
- CompTIA Network+ certified or equivalent certification
- ITIL 4 certified or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of professional networking experience
- Demonstrate critical thinking and process analysis skills
- 2+ years of leadership experience leading a team
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.