Head of Sales
LVT — LiveView Technologies
LVT (LiveView Technologies) is making the world a safer place and we need your help! Based in Utah, LVT is the world's leader for physical security platforms and data. With our systems in every state and working with Fortune 500 enterprise companies, we're positioned for massive growth in the years to come. While we were founded nearly 20 years ago, we are still innovative and consistently scaling. If you are looking for a market leading organization with untapped potential, look no further than LVT!
So about that scalability - we’ve been very intentional about our growth and profitability, which has driven our massive growth trajectory. To keep up with the explosive demand, we need self-motivated, innovative go-getters at every level. At LVT, we provide a fulfilling career that allows you to live your best life at work and at home. We provide the culture to work smart and have fun, while giving you the flexibility needed for yourself and your loved ones.
If you are looking for an opportunity with leadership, ownership, accountability, and you're excited about contributing to a high-growth company with a strong foundation where you can make an immediate impact, read on!
As a Head over a sales vertical here at LVT you will need to be a player/coach that drives the expansion and growth of LVT market share by establishing and cultivating contacts at the C-Suite level, resulting in a qualified pipeline of prospective new clients. We need someone that will bring innovative thought leadership and compelling solutions to prospects, creating demand for LVT products and services including, educating potential clients on industry trends and best practices. You will lead the development and execution of winning sales strategies to close new deals and increase revenue.
- Responsible for a vertical (Retail, Critical Infrastructure, Real Estate, Government, etc.) of the company's overall strategic GTM i.e. revenue generation and new customer acquisition strategy
- You will formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth
- This position will report directly to the CRO and lead a team of multiple sales disciplines
- Work closely with and hire your direct reports and provide mentoring, training and direction
- Develop a culture of solution-based selling with a focus on value-based outcomes VS. feature/function
- Deliver aggressive sales plan by segment and individual
- Make sure compensation plans drive desired behavior
- Deliver reports on the sales team's execution and proactively address any variances to plan
- Monitor overall sales pipeline and market segment pipelines to insure high probability for quarterly revenue achievement
- Regularly review individual performance, ensure everyone's time is used properly
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Self-motivated, take responsibility, and be passionate about sales and building highly performant sales teams
- 7+ years of SaaS / technology sales leadership and individual success in a sales role
- Prior success managing and building winning sales teams
- Advanced industry insight in the markets LVT operates in
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Natural marketing instincts - knows how to drive new business opportunities
- Hands-on, able to succeed in a highly entrepreneurial, fast paced-environment
- Excellent interpersonal, mentoring, coaching, planning, and organizational skills
- Ambitious and have a desire to succeed within a fast-growing company
- Highly motivated, organized and self-disciplined
Flexible Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401(K), Equity, Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Wellness Program and best of all working with awesome people - ask about that when you speak with us!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All Candidates must pass a drug screening and background check upon employment. Must be authorized to work in the U.S.