Material Data Analyst
Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Material Bank is seeking a Material Data Analyst to analyze, interpret, and organize complex product information for the Architect & Design (A&D) Community. As part of our Content Team, you will contribute to the expansion, enrichment, and maintenance of the World’s largest database of A&D products.
The ideal candidate will be able to assign relevant metadata (product attributes, building specifications, environmental certifications, etc.). It is critical that the candidate is comfortable navigating, normalizing, and organizing large data sets. This role requires an individual who is detail-oriented, business savvy, and comfortable with change in a dynamic work environment.
What you’ll do:
- Evaluate, coordinate, and manage the complete attribute tagging for all SKUs specific to a certain material category
- Assess images and assets associated to each SKU for accuracy and relevance
- Supervise and direct the presentation of material SKUs on the Material Bank platform for effective merchandising and searchability
- Maintain material metadata stored in database by performing continual research
- Maintain frequent and direct correspondence with brand partners
- Communicate effectively with content team members about best practices for problem solving and sharing optimization ideas
- Interact cross-functionally with Brand Services, Data Team and other partners
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 2+ years of professional work experience
- Familiarity with materials used in the A&D industry – having sourced, specified, or developed materials is a plus
- Basic knowledge of technical specifications that designers use for materials
- Basic knowledge of performance standards for commercial interiors within North America (i.e. flammability, slip resistance, and abrasion testing)
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to quickly learn data management tool
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work remotely, collaborating with the team via video communications
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.
Something looks off?