Director of Product
Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Are you a product manager with a passion for creating amazing customer experiences? Our company is seeking someone like you to join our team! Do you have a track record of launching successful products? If so, we would love to hear from you! As our Product Manager, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and set priorities. Are YOU ready to help us grow by developing and executing product strategies? Let's do this!
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute product strategies that align with the company's goals and objectives
- Conduct market research to identify new product opportunities and market trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including design, engineering, marketing, research, and operations to define product requirements and develop product roadmaps
- Prioritize product features and enhancements based on customer feedback, market research, and business priorities
- Define and measure key product metrics to evaluate product performance and identify areas for improvement
- Work with UX designers to create intuitive and engaging user experiences
- Define and manage product launches, including developing go-to-market strategies and coordinating cross-functional teams
- Analyze and report on product performance, including revenue, user engagement, and customer satisfaction
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and use this knowledge to drive innovation and continuous improvement
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 7+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on consumer marketplaces
- Prefer specialized experience in the areas of AI/product visualization, growth, search, machine learning and/or personalization.
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior, market trends, and competitive landscape
- Experience developing and launching successful consumer-facing products
- Excellent communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to make informed decisions
- Experience working in agile development environments
- Experience with A/B testing and other product experimentation methodologies
- Passion for creating world-class customer experiences
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.
Something looks off?