Material Bank is a fast-paced, high-growth technology company and created the world's largest material marketplace for the Architecture and Design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to start and manage a design project. Learn more about us at www.materialbank.com or see below.
Material Bank is seeking a personable and analytical Account Manager to join the organization and contribute by providing operational support to our Brand Partners to ensure that their needs and objectives are being met. You will be the main point of contact for several brands and focus on managing the business relationship.
This is a fast-paced, multi-faceted role that requires candidates to have strong communication and people skills as well as a tech-savvy nature. A willingness to roll-up your sleeves, jump right in, and take ownership will make a huge impact on Material Bank’s business development.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the main contact and liaison between Brand Partners and the business
- Effectively collaborate with individuals across the organization to maximize brand retention and resolve problems
- Develop a trusted relationship with brand stakeholders, decision makers and executives
- Understand our brand’s needs, goals, business processes and solutions, pains and pain points, budgets and business outcomes
- Be a consultative partner to our Brand Partners and analyze site activity as well as provide guidance on overall success on the sales platform
- Develop and maintain customer success strategies, insights and best practices
- Review, analyze and maintain existing brand success metrics and data
- Support partnership marketing initiatives between Material Bank and its Brand Partners
- Provide updates regarding program changes including system updates
- Collaborate with the technical support team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a client-facing role
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role, or similar, with the ability to manage complex projects and relationships
- Ability to renew your book of business with and identify potential upsell opportunities
- Excellent problem solver and highly consultative approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills proven to be effective with people at all levels in the organization
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical, process minded approach
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong organizational and follow up/follow through skills
- Thrives in an environment with continuous learning opportunities
- Approaches situations and opportunities using a growth mindset
What you’ll get from us:
- Our people: If you thrive in an inclusive, innovative, and fast-paced organization, look no further! You will get to work alongside some of the brightest minds - Join a genuinely fun and supportive workplace where we keep our employees consistently engaged through internal communication and corporate events
- Relaxation and Celebrations: Generous PTO, Sick Days, Paid National Holidays, and even more (ask us about this when we connect).
- Health Benefits: We contribute to your medical, dental, vision and short-term/long-term disability plans and have a strong employee assistance program.
- Plan for your Retirement: 401(k) eligible after your first 90 day's employed!
- Giving Back: We sponsor multiple events throughout the year to help out our communities. You will receive time off to give back as well.
- Growth: We’ll help you take your career to the next level. We want you to be creative and take initiative which will allow you to grow and create within the company. Most importantly, be the best at what matters!
- Flexible Work Schedules: With business units and employees across the globe, Material Technologies has embraced a hybrid working model allowing department leaders to decide on the best approach for their respective teams, whether that be remote, in person, or a little of both.
About Material Bank
Material Bank is the world’s largest material marketplace for the architecture and design industry, providing the fastest and most powerful way to search and sample materials. Material Bank connects design professionals to hundreds of manufacturers through facilitating brand discovery, rep engagement, and material sampling.
Material Bank has transformed the way an entire industry discovers and samples materials. By removing the friction that exists in the process, we drive business between architects and designers (members) and our Brand Partners (clients).
Our powerful material database and proprietary robotic distribution facility allow members to order samples until midnight (ET) to be delivered free of charge anywhere in the US, in one box, by 10:30 AM the next morning.
Connect with us and discover your career at Material Bank.