Enterprise Sales Director
About the Role:
We are looking for a high-performing Enterprise Sales Director. In this role, you will prospect and sell into some of the biggest brands in the world. Your responsibilities will include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. You’ll partner with our BDR, Marketing and Client Success teams to ensure a world class client experience, while also helping us learn and develop key initiatives on our product roadmap based on client feedback. You’ll become an expert in the LegalTech space and excel at getting to the right people within the Fortune 500.
What you’ll do:
- Run the full sales lifecycle, start to finish, within the enterprise segment
- Execute detailed product presentations and demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, VPs, and directors of inhouse legal teams
- Identify and build strategic relationships with key stakeholders within target accounts
- Become a trusted advisor to the C-suite in the legal tech space, adding value to every conversation
- Collaborate with BDR’s and Marketing to optimize our go-to-market strategy
Ideally, you’ll have:
- 5-8+ years of B2B sales experience at the enterprise level, selling six-figure deals
- SaaS experience preferred
- Bonus points for Legal or Legal Tech experience but not required
- You love to write and are great at communicating complex messages in simple ways
- You stay organized and know how to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to travel to prospects, events, and internal meetings as needed, approximately 30% of time
Attributes we look for:
- A hunter who strives for excellence and has a track record of overperformance to match
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills, with a positive approach
- Embrace a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a fun and collaborative team
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative work style
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth and develop and apply new skills
- Maintain own motivation when tasks become difficult
For NYC based applicants, the base salary is $125,000-150,000.
We’re committed to providing transparency in regards to salaries to our applicants. We’re also committed to constantly reviewing our data to ensure our benchmarks are in line with the market, and we’d still love to hear from you if your expectations aren’t in line with the listed range. Please also note these ranges are base salary ranges, and there may be additional compensation elements, such as bonuses, commission, retirement plan contributions, equity, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave
- Wellness Resources
- Training & Development
Something looks off?