Senior Product Designer
Who We Are:
PERSUIT is a LegalTech start-up founded in Melbourne and changing the legal landscape in the way companies engage outside legal counsel. Our clients, many of the largest household names, now have the transparency they need to actualize savings in the millions on their legal spending.
We’re in growth mode and looking for a collaborative and passionate Product Designer. Someone who will be an expert in identifying user needs and in implementing user experiences that delight our customers. A strong voice for the ideal user experience above all else.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
∙ We’re only 5 years young, and there is still much more we can do
∙ Learn a tonne - the world of LegalTech is fast evolving
∙ Small agile team (but growing), large complex projects
∙ Live your Life - Flexible working
∙ Room to Grow - we’re big believers in promoting from within
As our Product Designer, you will work with internal teams and users to understand customer needs, problems and opportunities; generating design solutions for those. You will bring a strong understanding of design principles, discovery skills, and significant previous experience working on complex B2B SaaS-based platforms.
Some of the things you’ll do include:
- Ensuring strategic initiatives are championed with user-centric practices and design thinking processes.
- Discover and define our user’s needs and validate design solutions using qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Advance a strong point of view on product design, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
- Test desirability and usability with customers as well as feasibility with engineers to iterate quickly on designs.
- Make contributions to the evolving design system as required.
- Translate concepts into user journeys, wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes that lead to user experiences that attract, engage, and retain customers.
What You Bring to the Team:
- 3+ years working as a product, UX, or interaction designer (or similar role).
- Your expertise and knowledge to champion the user’s experience and defend design rationale to all stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of the role of discovery in product design and development.
- You can lead, design, execute, and communicate impactful research in a fast-paced, earlier-stage product development process.
- Very strong skills in facilitating various design and research workshops.
- Proven experience as a Product Designer within a SaaS product environment.
- Strong experience with design systems.
- Strong portfolio of product design projects.
- Experience working in multidimensional teams alongside Product Managers and Software Engineers.
- Advanced proficiency with industry tools (e.g, Figma, Miro).
- Based in Melbourne, Australia
Must be located in Australia (or New Zealand).
- Work From Home - Flexible hours
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
Something looks off?