Business Development Representative
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our growing team! In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting into target accounts within our Enterprise segment. You’ll work collaboratively with our Sales and Marketing teams on lead generation and prospecting activities. Reporting to our Manager of Business Development, you’ll help drive revenue growth by identifying and qualifying new business opportunities. You'll have the opportunity to accelerate your Sales career in tech at a high-growth company. This role will be based in our NYC office on a hybrid schedule. We’re excited to meet you!
- Collaborate closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to identify and actively prospect into target accounts
- Set qualified meetings for our Account Executives, actively participating in the discovery process
- Discover new leads through research, social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Twitter, etc.
- Contact potential clients through calls, emails, LinkedIn
- Achieve, and exceed, monthly metrics (meetings, qualified opportunities, new contacts, etc.)
- Learn to become a trusted advisor to decision-makers in the legal tech space
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to optimize our go-to-market strategy and tactics
- Work alongside teammates to continuously help each other improve
Ideally You Will Have:
- At least 1 year of professional work experience, business development or sales role not a requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- A results-oriented mindset, with a strong drive to achieve goals
- A passion for building relationships with clients and prospects
- Ability to stay organized and manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively
- Desire to accelerate your career in a Sales role
For NYC based applicants: the base salary for this role is $59,000.
We’re committed to providing transparency in regards to salaries to our applicants. We’re also committed to constantly reviewing our data to ensure our benchmarks are in line with the market, and we’d still love to hear from you if your expectations aren’t in line with the listed range. Please also note these ranges are base salary ranges, and there may be additional compensation elements, such as bonuses, commission, retirement plan contributions, equity, etc.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan