Senior Software Engineer
Revenue Analytics Inc
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
Why Join Revenue Analytics?
Because you have exceptional talents and you want to be part of a fun and highly collaborative team that creates analytical products and solutions to eliminate the unknowns in business problems for world-renowned companies.
What's In It For You?
· Competitive base salary
· 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
· 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for team members
· 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
· Company-issued cell phone or phone allowance
· Open PTO, 9 paid holidays, and unlimited sick time
· Gym membership reimbursement
· Flexible work arrangements
· Once again voted a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2020!
Come help build and support the full-stack technical implementation of world-class products and solutions! You’ll be working directly with our leaders and alongside some of the best and brightest in Data Science and Customer Strategy & Success. You’ll also have the opportunity to engage and build relationships with customer teams and put your in-depth understanding of their industry on display for all to marvel!
A Day In the Life
- Hands-on software development
- Own the overall plan for all technical pieces of a project including design and implementation
- Collaborate with cross‐functional peers, both internally and externally, to design and enhance our products and solutions
- Responds to operational needs as they arise (ie system outages, critical defects, etc.)
- Mentor cross‐functional and junior Team Members
- Take initiative to provide technical and thought leadership and lead certain technical initiatives
- Collaborate with other Sr. Engineering Team Members on best practices and solutions
Who You Are
- Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or a related technical field and 4+ years of relevant technical experience or a bachelor’s degree and 6+ years of relevant technical experience
- Strong CS fundamentals and fluent in multiple major programming languages, preferably including Python
- 4+ years performing object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complex analysis
- Ability to structure and analyze large data sets
- Experience working with and strong fundamental understanding of relational databases; PostgreSQL preferred
- User and administrative experience or knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
- Knowledge of cloud computing platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Experience with big data platforms (AWS, Athena, Hadoop, etc)
- Experience designing, building, and optimizing front‐end applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
Who We Are
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with hospitality, media, and transportation companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
See more open positions at Revenue Analytics Inc
Something looks off?