Enterprise Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
The Enterprise Business Development Representative (BDR) is a vital part of our sales team, driving growth and building relationships with potential clients. This individual is responsible for prospect account planning, relationship mapping, outbound prospecting, coordinating with marketing on account-based marketing campaigns, and collaborating with sales leads to convert prospects into new customers.
A Day in the Life
- Generate qualified sales opportunities for the sales teams
- Identify decision-makers and key influencers within prospects’ organizations to establish trusted relationships
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, LinkedIn or other forms of communication
- Develop and maintain detailed account plans for a defined sales territory in partnership with the VP.
- Maintain account and contact data by researching and recording key data points and continuously identifying new prospects to add into the CRM
- Researches and follows target accounts and contacts to find creative and strategic ways to connect and help introduce them to RA’s offerings
- Works closely and collaboratively with sales leaders to develop and implement appropriate prospect strategies and plans
- Expectation of travel is 15%
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in software or service sales
- Proven track record of customer service satisfaction and sales achievements
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Salesforce; adept at learning new tools and technologies
- Strong creative, problem-solving, and critical thinking abilities.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for You
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our team members and their families
- 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for team members
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company-issued cell phone or phone allowance
- Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Awarded a 2022 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2022!
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.