Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
The Product Owner oversees the execution of product development work, from understanding customer needs through to successful rollout. The Product Owner must be customer-obsessed and work cross-functionally to ensure the product provides a high-quality customer experience. The main duties include prioritizing product development activities, writing well-defined defined requirements, creating detailed wireframes for new features, effectively communicating with developers during development and testing to ensure new features meet customer needs, and collaborating with the Customer Success team to successfully roll out new features.
A Day in the Life
- Serve as the product development team's primary contact for information, work prioritization, and decision-making within the vertical.
- Drive the product development process from ideation through delivery, including translating high-level requirements into detailed product requirements, designing wireframes, coordinating testing on new modules / features, coordinating new feature launches and rollouts, and measuring feature adoption post-rollout
- Triage and track reported product bugs to ensure they are addressed appropriately
- Lead the day-to-day product development team to improve internal processes and overall customer satisfaction
- Assist the Director of Product in the creation of a product roadmap by providing perspective on product opportunities that would enable efficiency or improve the customer experience
- Ensure the product is implemented effectively and efficiently by communicating vision, requirements, scale, and future complexity to engineering teams and other product development stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Sales & Customer Success teams to understand customer needs and pain-points, and engage directly with customers as needed
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials (Engineering, Economics, or Business preferred)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience working in a software product management capacity or for a Tech-Enabled Consulting Firm
- Proven ability to learn complex business processes, empathize with customer needs, and use that knowledge to inform product decisions and tactics
- Creative analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills, leveraging data analysis tools (proficiency in Excel and SQL necessary)
- Great communicator who can articulate user needs, business value of products, and get into the technical details with engineers
- Intellectual curiosity and eagerness to learn and understand business systems and apply creative problem-solving skills to business problems
- Thrives in solving challenging problems and managing changing priorities
- Exceptional time-management skills and ability to manage multiple products and teams
What's in it for You
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our team members and their families
- 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for team members
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company issued cell phone or phone allowance
- Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Awarded a 2022 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2022!
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.