Vice President, Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
The Vice President (VP), Marketing is responsible for developing a comprehensive, company-wide marketing strategy including corporate brand identity, account-based marketing message development, product marketing including positioning, market and competitive analysis, and marketing operations. The VP partners with vertical leadership on strategy and objective and generates tactics including campaigns, content, communications, events, and other marketing programs to drive new opportunities, improve win rates and influence revenue.
A Day in the Life
- Works directly with the President and Senior Leadership Team to communicate marketing strategies, brand identity, and overall Marketing goals
- Works with Vertical leadership to develop strategic marketing plans in support of market priorities and to advance RA products in target markets
- Effectively leads, manages, and grows the marketing team to execute all marketing strategies and tactics within a highly matrixed organization
- Drives marketing best practices across verticals and products creating an environment of continuous learning and improvement
- Utilizes market research to drive key insights that shape the voice of the company and effectively position the organization amongst the competitive landscape
- Builds and owns all digital and traditional channels to market effectively using direct mail, SEO, SEM, email marketing, content marketing, mobile and social strategy, content automation, video, and campaign management
- Tracks, analyzes, and maintains metrics for all social channels, blog content, and the company website, to make data driven recommendations on critical marketing content
- Ensures that measurement plans are created for each marketing activation, data is collected and analyzed, and performance is critically evaluated to optimize go-forward marketing spend.
- Manages all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics, and reporting
Who You Are
- 10+ years of relevant work experience; preferably B2B marketing at a technology or services company
- Master’s degree preferred; Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field required
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account-selling teams
- Experience in budget management and business forecasting
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
What's in it for you
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our team members and their families
- 100% paid life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for team members
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company-issued cell phone or phone allowance
- Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Awarded a 2022 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2022!
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.