Director of Business Development (UK & Ireland)
Sales & Business Development
United Kingdom · Ireland
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
The Director of Business Development is a vital part of our sales team who collaborates closely with the Industry Vertical leadership team to increase Revenue Analytics’ presence in the United Kingdom marketplace and execute successful sales processes. They are responsible for prospecting and securing new business from an assigned target list of hotel groups. They are accountable for executing sales strategies and plans while maximizing every sales opportunity to achieve targeted revenue goals within the region. In addition, the Director of Business Development works with the Marketing and Sales Development Representative teams to drive lead generation and contribute to content development that helps identify, develop, and close high-value enterprise-level accounts.
Day in the Life
- Contribute to the long-term sales strategy for vertical products
- Establish and maintain a sales pipeline that leads to predictable growth and achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets
- Develop and maintain a list of qualified contacts within the industry and specific territory
- Execute strategies for hitting new sales opportunities, including leveraging partner channels, events, direct networking and outreach, and collaborating with Marketing on messaging
- Drive a professional and collaborative team selling process that results in a best-in-class win rate for sales pursuits
- Responsible for vertical bookings, ARR, and new opportunity goals
- Work with the Director and Customer Success teams to identify opportunities to upsell, cross-sell, and expand within the global markets.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of time
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with depth in enterprise selling in the Revenue Management industry, preferred
- 7+ years of closing experience in professional sales with a consistent record of above goal performance
- Experience in a complex sales cycle of a SaaS product within a team selling environment.
- Executive presence both internally and to the marketplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and generate sales results in a deadline‐driven, fast‐paced environment
- Experience in professional negotiation skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to relate to senior-level customer executives
What's in it for You
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work arrangements
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Gym Reimbursement
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Awarded a 2022 Healthiest Employer by the Atlanta Business Chronicle
- Once again awarded a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2022!
Who We Are
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.