Customer Success Operations Manager II
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Atlanta, GA, USA · Remote
Posted on Tuesday, December 12, 2023
Looking for the opportunity to support customer-facing teams and help lead key workstreams? The Customer Success Operations Manager executes customer-related analysis and effectively and efficiently troubleshoots customer-reported issues. In addition, they are accountable for partnering with internal teams to support reporting on customer satisfaction through KPI development, analysis, and monitoring.
A Day in the LIfe
- Works collaboratively with Customer Success, Sales, Science, and Product to ensure customer satisfaction, loyalty, and advocacy
- Consistently performs analysis and interprets customer data during and after implementation with some oversight from leadership.
- Supports reporting and proactive monitoring of customer adoption of our products through KPI development and analysis
- Effectively and efficiently troubleshoots customer-reported issues and questions, and supports testing of customer-related product changes and improvements with some oversight from leadership
- Executes against detailed design to support development of KPIs and dashboards to measure and report customer adoption
- Proactively monitors customer scorecards to track adoption, and communicates insights with the Customer Success team
- Supports CS, Science, and Product in troubleshooting customer-reported issues, especially those that require data analysis
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic credentials (Engineering, Economics or Business preferred)
- 4-6 years of experience in technology, product management, or consulting, preferably working in a cross-functional setting.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive value through new strategies and tactics, and execute on those ideas with minimal oversight
- Refined presentation skills with experience communicating complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Advanced analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills, leveraging data analysis tools (proficiency in Excel and SQL necessary, BI tool experience is preferred)
- Ability to proactively manage multiple commitments and tasks across multiple customers / initiatives
- Exceptional leadership skills
Outstanding Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
- 100% paid Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for team members
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company cell phone allowance
- Open PTO plan (take what you need!) and 9 paid holidays
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
- Once again voted a Top Workplace in Atlanta in 2022!
Who We Are
A pioneer of Revenue Management, Revenue Analytics is an enterprise SaaS company that partners with Hospitality, Media, Transportation, and Manufacturing and Distribution companies to solve their most complex pricing challenges. By leveraging powerful analytics and deep strategic experience, Revenue Analytics’ next-generation software delivers intuitive answers to help companies perfect their pricing, reclaim missed revenue, and take back their time. To learn more about how Revenue Analytics is recreating Revenue Management, visit revenueanalytics.com or follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Revenue Analytics embraces diversity and is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a Team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.