Vice President of Growth Marketing
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Makes the very best use of your own efforts and those of your team. Creates space and clarity, so that you can focus your energy and attention on the things that really matter.
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. Accepts responsibility for successes and failures of own work, the team’s work, and the company.
- Speed: Executes with agility and urgency. Acts promptly, decisively, and without delay. Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Vice President of Growth Marketing
The Vice President of Growth Marketing will develop and execute Talkdesk's pipeline creation strategy and programs. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving rapid and sustainable customer acquisition, revenue growth and market expansion. This individual will establish a global demand center with a strong channel interlock and targeted demand techniques to execute growth strategies for small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to large enterprises. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this high-profile position will collaborate with various departments to align demand initiatives with overall business goals.
The Vice President of Growth Marketing will lead and manage critical areas of the growth marketing team, including campaigns, product-led Growth Marketing, Account-based Marketing (ABM), digital marketing, fast-turn content strategy, and customer expansion.
The successful candidate will lead a team of data-driven and creative marketers to identify and develop new growth opportunities. This candidate must understand the importance of turning leads into revenue, meaningful measures and execution prioritization.
- Collaborate with sales and channel executives to establish impactful quarterly and annual sales pipeline and revenue goals.
- Maintain strong partnerships with Regional Marketing, Sales, and Channel organizations, ensuring ongoing alignment on strategy, pipeline goals and revenue achievement.
- Lead the development of segment/solution-specific, multi-channel digital strategies for lead generation and conversion optimization.
- Create repeatable value quantification tools through close partnership with the Value Consulting organization.
- Create and deliver targeted Product Led Growth initiatives leveraging product-qualified opportunities.
- Craft and execute ongoing customer expansion campaigns to influence complete lifecycle buying behaviors within the existing customer base.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations, Business Intelligence and Data Science to identify new demand opportunities and optimize existing pipeline.
- Build, inspire and lead a high-performing team dedicated to accelerating the sales pipeline through experimentation/learning, excellence in execution and continuous process improvement.
- Deliver world-class search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) execution, setting a high standard for user experience and showcasing the power of the company's offerings.
- Collaborate with the Global Events team to deliver pre and post-event interactions to increase pipeline creation/acceleration.
- Develop revenue-generating offerings, identify market opportunities and collaborate with operational teams for seamless execution.
- Foster a culture of growth and innovation, driving a predictable and reliable marketing funnel while exploring new approaches and technologies.
- Serve as a thought leader in the industry, contributing to the future of performance marketing roles and shaping the company's growth trajectory.
- Develop and manage the growth marketing budget while strategically allocating resources to achieve maximum return on investment.
- Monitor spending and adjust strategies based on performance and market dynamics.
- Ensure all growth programs reinforce the Talkdesk brand identity and promise.
- 10+ years of experience in SaaS B2B demand generation with a proven track record of managing successful global teams and developing next-level leaders
- Demonstrated experience in high-growth or dynamic environments with the ability to adapt to changing market conditions
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful demand generation campaigns that drive revenue growth across diverse market segments
- Strong understanding of marketing automation, ABM tech stack and CRM platforms to effectively manage and track demand generation programs
- Excellent analytical skills and a data-driven mindset to optimize marketing performance and achieve key performance indicators
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Creative problem-solving ability, strategic thinking and a passion for staying current with marketing trends and innovations
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)