Salesforce CPQ Administrator
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Makes the very best use of your own efforts and those of your team. Creates space and clarity, so that you can focus your energy and attention on the things that really matter.
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. Accepts responsibility for successes and failures of own work, the team’s work, and the company.
- Speed: Executes with agility and urgency. Acts promptly, decisively, and without delay. Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Do you love being a Salesforce Administrator who thrives on innovation and solving complex problems? Guess what? We've been waiting for someone like you! Our team is all about welcoming those who can bring their deep knowledge of managing and customizing the Salesforce platform, using both its declarative features and coding to broaden its functionality when required. We value a deep understanding of Salesforce and its built-in capacities, as well as the ability to nimbly enhance them to meet our business requirements.
As a Salesforce professional, we'd love to see you dive headfirst into discovery sessions, confidently taking on the role of technical guru for our business associates and architects. We're counting on you to lend a hand in gathering and documenting technical requirements with our team. Familiarity with the latest DevSecOps tools, along with the ability to guide the team in understanding and applying these procedures for development, deployment, and testing, will make you feel right at home with us. When it comes to analyzing an existing codebase and identifying ways to optimize it and reduce technical debt, let's just say that's music to our ears!
- Development and maintenance of custom solutions within the Salesforce platform using declarative tools, and knowing when extension with Apex, Visualforce is needed.
- Cooperate with business partners and architects to gather requirements, define solutions, and offer technical advice on the best practices for implementing Salesforce solutions.
- Partake in discovery sessions and put forward innovative ideas and solutions to drive discussions with business and technical stakeholders to identify requirements.
- Adhere to coding standards, best practices, and testing methodologies to ensure top quality in all development work.
- Offer technical support and guidance to team members and business partners, as well as address technical issues as they surface.
- Keep up-to-date with Salesforce platform updates and new features, and emerging trends and technologies in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Employ DevSecOps tools such as those for release management, automated testing, monitoring, and static code analysis.
- Participate in peer reviews and uphold a high standard of code quality and security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of experience or proven proficiency in Salesforce administration, including declarative development and coding in Apex, Visualforce, and other languages.
- Familiar with supporting, configuring, and enhancing Salesforce CPQ.
- Thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform, including its data model, security model, and automation capabilities.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning, including the development of Lightning Components, Aura Framework, and other related technologies.
- Understanding of integrating Salesforce with other systems, including REST/SOAP APIs, middleware, and other integration technologies.
- Strong techno-functional background, including experience in collaborating with business partners and architects to gather requirements and design solutions that cater to business needs.
- Excellent communication skills and the capability to elucidate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in developing and deploying in an environment that uses modern DevSecOps tools for release management, automated testing, monitoring, static code analysis, etc.
- Experience in efficiently working with globally dispersed remote teams.
- Salesforce certifications, including Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Advanced Administrator or Salesforce App Builder
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)