Commercial Account Executive, East
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Makes the very best use of your own efforts and those of your team. Creates space and clarity, so that you can focus your energy and attention on the things that really matter.
- Accountability: Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments. Accepts responsibility for successes and failures of own work, the team’s work, and the company.
- Speed: Executes with agility and urgency. Acts promptly, decisively, and without delay. Makes good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Who is Talkdesk?
We are proud to be recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester, as well as a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list.
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally.
Our story began 12 years ago in the most extraordinary way—with a young engineer’s dream and determination to forever change customer experience by putting the customer at the heart of every conversation and interaction. That young engineer, who today we call our CEO, entered and won a hackathon, got some seed funding, moved to America and Talkdesk was born. We’ve been a global company from day one!
Our Success so far…
Since our humble beginning, we have grown with $498 million in total funding, as well as a valuation of $10+ Billion. Not to mention, global growth, entering new regions internationally across: APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
Our ever-growing Talkdesk Village ensures that our ‘do whatever it takes’ attitude is at the heart of our success. Everyone onboard our rocketship takes the spirit and action behind the statement - be open minded with a goal mentality to help Talkdesk move forward.
Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences, and this is where you come in…We're now expanding our Commercial Sales team and looking for top talent to be a part of this exciting time in Talkdesk's growth journey.
What is a Commercial Account Executive at Talkdesk…
The Commercial Sales team’s primary focus is to drive sales within our small business and mid-market segment. As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be responsible for approaching companies with 500 employees or below, that are aligned to your region.
We are looking for driven, motivated and ambitious Commercial Account Executives. Someone who will proactively acquire new prospects and drive forward our business offerings through solution based selling. Bring your passion for customer experience and join Talkdesk on our rocketship to success!
As a Commercial Account Executive at Talkdesk, you will…
- Target net new accounts up to 500 employees
- Generate a strong pipeline to ensure extensive coverage. Resulting in consistent quota achievement
- Create excellent internal relationships
- Manage the complete and complex sales-cycles. Including pipeline generation and often presenting to C-level executives the value of Talkdesk’s solution
- Streamline the contracts phase; Strong proposal, terms and negotiation experience is important
- Align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for your region’s targeted prospects, including delivering accurate forecasting and planning to leadership
- Build partner, channel, and alliance relationships to to sell more successfully and overachieve your quota
- Work in collaboration with internal resources to own and grow your new business pipeline
- Work with a base of active customers to upsell new products
What we are looking for…
- Individuals who enjoy the challenge of Net New Business
- Recent success selling cloud based software into SMB and Commercial accounts
- Excellent pipeline generation skills learnt from a previous BDR / SDR position
- Experienced closing 5 figure multi-year contracts
- Experienced selling to C-suite, senior management and director-level individuals
- Champion builders and trusted advisors
- Ability to command the attention in a room by delivering compelling presentations
- An enthusiastic learner!
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Click on ‘apply’ to this job to send us your CV and cover letter and someone from our talent team will be in touch with you.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)