Sales Development Representative - APAC
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Come make your mark at a rapidly growing company set to completely reinvent and take over the $30+ billion dollar contact center industry. Talkdesk is looking for highly passionate, ambitious, humble, and tenacious self-starters to join our Sales Development Team. Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) are highly revered, and their personal growth is our top priority in developing the future talent at Talkdesk.
Your mission will be playing a key role to Talkdesk’s incredible growth and overall culture. You’ll do this by finding viable sales opportunities and seeking to become your best self.
What’s in it for you?
- Mentorship & Coaching: Enriching mentorship and coaching opportunities from leadership & experienced professionals in your industry, who are eager to invest their time & experience to help your personal & professional development.
- Upward Mobility: We’re looking for candidates who we can grow and mold into future stars.
- Culture: Join a team of people who take great pride in what they do, working in a culture built on trust, transparency, camaraderie, and collaboration.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve and exceed your monthly metrics of booking qualified meetings and opportunities to deliver optimal revenue pipeline. The best of these opportunities become Talkdesk customers!
- Find these opportunities through daily, consistent, and highly relevant outreach activities via calling, email, social, video, and other unique channels.
- Collaborate & align with sales, marketing, and pre-sales teams in your territory to develop and execute prospecting plans for penetrating targeted accounts through innovative and strategic approaches.
- Share feedback with sales and marketing peers to ensure processes are optimized.
- Learn and clearly articulate Talkdesk’s value proposition with decision-makers to assess and qualify viability and buying interest.
- Manage and maintain data integrity within Salesforce. Ensuring accurate activity, contact, and account information for all your prospects and customers.
You’ll stand out with:
- 1+ years of experience in sales, marketing, or customer service.
- A great attitude, positivity, and possessing a burning desire to grow and succeed.
- Strong attention to detail with a commitment to excellence.
- Being an empathetic listener with exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- A team player mentality with the ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented and high growth sales environment.
- A proven track record of success and overcoming obstacles associated with account development, prospecting, and customer service.
- A disciplined approach to time management, goal-setting and achieving success.
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)