IT Support Representative
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Apple macOS laptops and PC laptops
- Install and configure software
- Network troubleshooting
- Maintain Deployment Image for Windows
- Set up and configure printers, and other peripherals
- Maintain inventory of all hardware and software resources and parts
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users
- Work with outside vendors as needed
- Tier 1 and 2 Helpdesk Ticket support
- Execute other assigned tasks as delegated
- Document IT processes
- Promote service excellence
- Experience in setup, configuration and troubleshooting of macOS and iOS devices in a networked environment
- Strong skills in debugging issues (wifi, hardware, software)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
- Experience of setup, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows 7/8/10
- Experience supporting mobile devices
- Experience supporting remote users
- Experience with Google Apps Suite
- Experience with Office 365
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc) is a plus
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)