Enterprise Account Executive - East
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
Why you matter
You are someone who is passionate about tech sales who excels at going after new business. You have prior experience presenting to C-suit customers, are disciplined and willing to leverage the Talkdesk village to close the deal.
What you will do
- Focus on selling into accounts with 351-1000 employees
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual revenue/quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process
- Develop a comprehensive sales strategy and a sales plan that ensures consistent achievement of objectives over the short- and long-term for your coverage model
- Build lasting, meaningful relationships with other members of management, team, and prospect/customer community
- Build and align with the Talkdesk sales Go-to-Market plan to develop and own accountability for region’s market segmentation and targeted accounts
- Develop essential internal relationships to provide the support necessary to manage accounts and close deals
- Communicate accurate and realistic forecast information to the management team per our process and policy
- Communicate market reaction and needs back to headquarters in a productive manner
- Take an active role in solving problems, which involve other functional areas, instead of “dumping problems at the factory door”
- Take the lead in prioritizing the needs of customers so that engineering and other functional areas can focus on the right tasks and issues
- Travel required: 50%+
- 4+ years of outside/direct sales experience carrying quota
- 2+ years account management or inside sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- Experience selling into the mid market and enterprise space
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Strong analytical and business deal-making capability, ability to ferret out opportunities, create positive relationships, find the hidden issues during due diligence, and bring the transaction to closure successfully
- Demonstrated track record in the planning, development, and implementation of new business activity involving leading-edge technology
- Proven ability to grow revenues to a substantial level and scale bookings growth and net-new customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Extensive negotiation and contract development experience
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- BA/BS degree
You will be successful if
- You have 4+ years of experience growing revenues to a substantial level and scale bookings growth and net-new customer
- Enjoy working in a high growth organization and want to build something.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Have used Salesforce as a CRM
- Have the desire to travel 50%+ within region to customers.
Why you would want to work here
- 100% remote first option
- Flexible PTO, healthy work life balance
- Multiple medical and dental options including a HSA we contribute to.
- Fertility & Family Planning Support including paid parental leave.
- Pre-IPO RSU's
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)