Senior Web Manager
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
The Senior Web Manager is responsible for the overall management and execution of web projects, including development and implementation. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of web development principles and best practices, as well as experience in managing and leading teams.
- Identifies opportunities for system enhancements, including technology upgrades, multimedia applications, database interactions and data modeling tools.
- Manages the function responsible for researching, tracking and understanding new web technologies and providing leadership for development of service applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems.
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements and define project scope
- Develop and maintain the website content management system (Wordpress)
- Monitor website performance and analytics to identify opportunities for improvement (including SEO related)
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute website marketing campaigns
- Provide technical support to CMS users
- Train website users on how to use the CMS
- Stay up-to-date on the latest web development trends and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- Experience in managing and leading web development teams
- Strong understanding of web development principles and best practices
- Experience with a CMS, such as WordPress
- SEO / SEM & Analytics Practiced with SEO methodology and tools ability to analyze and solve technical SEO issues
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)