Marketing Analytics Manager
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
- Collaborate with Marketing to build reports and track KPIs that lead to impactful insights to maximize the effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Intelligence teams to design, build, and implement base data sets that will drive the organization towards operational alignment resulting in successful data driven results.
- Build connections between marketing data sources (Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo) and a data analytics tool (Tableau, Snowflake, Business Objects, etc.)
- Validate data accuracy and fix the source of the problem when issues arise.
- Perform data enrichment & cleansing on the Marketing database as needed.
- Determine how to best match/target marketing programs to segments of our database.
- Create calculated fields in data sets using formulas or SQO.
- Drive interpretation, socialization, enablement, and adoption of all marketing analysis across marketing and SDR teams.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly dashboards that help optimize marketing investments, score leads, and determine the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Develop graphs, reports, presentations, and dashboards to track key success metrics for the Marketing team and executive leadership.
- 4+ years of experience analyzing large datasets; in marketing operations, digital operations, revenue operations.
- Understanding of the marketing, sales, and channel funnel.
- A self-starter and true team player able to work independently and brings a positive attitude.
- Highly detail-oriented individual who has the ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and to meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Understanding of Salesforce Lead, Contact, Account, Opportunity, and Campaign Member data.
- Ability to present clear and concise reports/infographics/charts to various audiences; experience with visual reporting and data visualization tools.
- Strong presentation skills that illuminate data insights in ways that ordinary (non-analytics) people can relate to it and use it to improve performance.
- Exceptional technical aptitude, qualitative analytical and advanced problem-solving skills with a deep understanding of using data to improve pipeline creation.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)