Mid-Market Customer Success Manager
At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining the customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits, and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers, and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #8 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
At Talkdesk, we embrace FAST, our fundamental operating principles that define who we are as an organization. These principles drive us to make the impossible possible. FAST: Focus + Accountability + Speed = Talkdesker.
- Focus: Focus time, energy and attention on what is most impactful for the business and thoughtful about how and when to partner with others.
- Accountability: Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments and drive results. Accept responsibility for successes and failures.
- Speed: Execute with agility and urgency. Act promptly, decisively, and without delay. Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Talkdesker: YOU!
- Work with Talkdesk’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them succeed
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships
- Help customers implement their cloud-based call center to achieve strategic business goals and objectives
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role in a SaaS business
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience in building compelling business cases backed by data to introduce new processes
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
Primarily office-environment work, extended periods of sitting or standing, computer-based work. Limited lifting, and equipment usage limited to computer-related equipment (keyboards, mouse, etc.)