Salesforce Application Administrator
The Salesforce Application Administrator will work closely and report into the Salesforce Application Engineer to run Salesforce. This role will also be responsible for configuring the setup of Salesforce & frontend user interface. Additionally, you’ll be setting up and maintaining integrations and installed packages within the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will possess a strong drive for continuous learning and be proactive in expanding their Salesforce expertise to ensure optimal utilization of the platform.
• Work with Business Operations & Stakeholders to analyze, design, and optimize processes in order to increase user adoption and decrease multiple departments cost to serve
• Regularly review Oauth connections ensuring only approved connections are made
• Create and Manage automations via Flow, making enhancements based on changing business processes & Salesforce GA releases.
• Identify areas of technical debt to be added to the backlog
• Create & Maintain documentation for technical changes across the application
• Be responsible for the Salesforce Release Maintenance Process.
• Resolve any technically reported issues that arise included, but not limited to APEX Exceptions & user reported errors.
• Follow internal “Scrum-ban” process for development, testing & delivery, working out of the team’s JIRA backlog
• Help maintain Adhoc Survey Bi-annual load process
• Help with the implementation & upkeep of any API solutions involving Salesforce, ensuring all connections have properly undergone Information Security approval
• Work with the Enablement team to create training documentation and plan rollout strategies
This role reports into the Salesforce Application Engineer.
Required skills and experience:
• 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator within Lightning Sales & Service Cloud
• Certified Salesforce Administrator, additional certifications such as Platform App Builder (preferred)
• Experience building & maintain flow automations, approval processes & assignment rules
• Experience deploying changes from sandbox to production orgs
• Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative, open-minded
• Positive attitude and genuine team player
• Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholder expectations, timelines, and deliverables
• Experience building diagrams in tools such as Lucidchart or Miro
• High proficiency using Microsoft Office suite
• Work independently with little oversight, able to execute tasks and projects in an environment with competing demands
• Love following processes but are not thrown off when new priorities arise
• Exceptionally detail oriented
• Experience with Data Loader, Workbench and DevOps Center (preferred)
• Experience rolling out CPQ and/or Marketing Cloud (preferred)
• Experience with Salesforce integrated tools, such as AWS, Conga Composer, JIRA, Outreach, Slack, Skilljar, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator (preferred)
At Workhuman® our mission is to bring more humanity to the workplace. We recognise and embrace individuals’ differences and believe that workforce diversity and inclusion are essential to our long-term growth and success. Even if you don’t think you “check every single box” above, please still consider applying. We’re looking for a human who is collaborative, and innovative with a growth mindset. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Did you know we have an award-winning culture across EMEA and North America:
We were named as #5 Best Workplace in the Great Place to Work Awards in Ireland in 2022 in the large sized workplace category. We were also recognised as a Best Workplace for Women and a Best Workplace in Technology in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
In 2021 we were named as #2 Best Workplace in Europe in the medium sized workplace category.
We were also recognised as #2 Best Large Places to Work in Boston by Built In for 2023 as well as a Best Place to Work in Boston, U.S. Best Large Places to Work and U.S. Best Places to Work.
There are currently over 7.5 million users on the Workhuman® cloud across 180 countries.
Our core values are Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.