Customer Service Executive - Fluent German Required
We are looking for an innovative Customer Service Executive to join our world class team in supporting our customers with day to day issues such as password requests, complex issues such as supply chain malfunctions along with other general activities.
As you will be the voice of Workhuman, a positive customer experience will be your main key performance indicator. You will be expected to solve issues rather than just close cases and give every customer a Workhuman experience, either by phone or email.
This is not your typical call center, we do not use an IVR and we do everything possible to ensure every customer has a positive experience.
You will have the opportunity to work in a very diverse environment with over 25 different nationalities and an environment that recognises and rewards high quality work and customer satisfaction.
The Value Your Will Bring
- You will be the voice of Workhuman, the first point of contact for our customers with the responsibility of ensuring a positive customer experience.
- You will own, document, and resolve issues such as why customers contact us, how we have resolved their issues and what we can do better the next time.
- Process Improvement – We are always looking for ways to do things better, you can make improvements here at Workhuman.
The Skills You Will Bring
- You have a strong focus on customer experience and the urgency in which it should be delivered.
- You have respect for all team members and our customers, naturally and effectively building relationships and resolve disputes across geographies and cultures with ease.
- You are an ambitious, hard-working, determined, positive, helpful person with interest in growing your career.
- You have customer relationship-building skills.
- You have the ability to use technology systems accurately and effectively to update customer records and comply to automated workflows.
- 25 days annual leave, increasing with years of service
- Company plan VHI Health Care & Dental cover for employee and dependencies
- A Pension commencing after probation period
- Participation in Workhuman’s employee recognition programs
- Discounted gift certificates
- Discounted TaxSaver Travel cards/free car parking (subject to availability)
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Access to our Tuition Reimbursement Scheme
- Access to Workhuman University
- Additional ‘perks’ - Free grab and go breakfast and lunch options, fruit, tea/coffee, fantastic catered events and wellness activities throughout the year throughout the year etc
At Workhuman® our mission is to bring more humanity to the workplace. We recognise and embrace individuals’ differences and believe that workforce diversity and inclusion are essential to our long-term growth and success. Even if you don’t think you “check every single box” above, please still consider applying. We’re looking for a human who is collaborative, innovative with a growth mindset
We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Did you know we have an award-winning culture across EMEA and North America:
We were named as #5 Best Workplace in the Great Place to Work Awards in Ireland in 2022 in the large-sized workplace category. We were also recognised as the Best Workplace for Women and the Best Workplace in Technology in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
In 2021 we were named as #2 Best Workplace in Europe in the medium-sized workplace category.
We were also recognised as #2 Best Large Places to Work in Boston by Built In for 2023 as well as the Best Place to Work in Boston, U.S. Best Large Places to Work, and U.S. Best Places to Work.
There are currently over 7.5 million users on the Workhuman® cloud across 180 countries.
Our core values are Respect, Determination, Innovation, and Imagination.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based solely on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.