Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
Workhuman is looking for a Senior Marketing Automation Specialist to join our energized automation team that is pivotal in the go to market function! This position offers the unique opportunity to play an integral role in lead generation, nurturing, email marketing, global campaigns, and other customer outreach programs all while growing your skills and expertise in new marketing automation technologies. The day-to-day work is highly collaborative with the broader marketing team in executing campaigns and driving best practices.
What we can offer you:
· Opportunity to create emails, website landing pages, forms, lead lists, and reports
· You will create, manage, Q&A, and execute marketing campaigns and coordinate elements from multiple teams to execute on deliverables for marketing campaigns and projects
· You'll lead the broader marketing team in making data driven decisions using reporting and analytics to improve and report on campaign performance
· Creation of data segmentation filters, distribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring enhancements, and buyer journey experiences will maximize lead conversions and reduce unsubscribes across our ecosystem
· Collaborative marketing operations team that works with a variety of Workhuman teams while providing the opportunity for individual team members to lead and strategize on campaign execution/optimization
· Strong understanding of marketing processes including campaign execution, Q&A testing, and conversion measurement
· Proven ability to work with multiple internal stakeholders and experience prioritizing assigned work to ensure deadlines are met
· An eye for detail and quality checks to ensure data excellence
The skills you will bring:
· 3+ years of experience in Marketing or Marketing Systems
· Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
· Experience with Marketo a plus
· Creative problem-solving and excellent communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
**This is a hybrid role that requires presence onsite in our Framingham, MA office at least two days a week**
At Workhuman® our mission is to bring more humanity to the workplace. We recognise and embrace individuals’ differences and believe that workforce diversity and inclusion are essential to our long-term growth and success. Even if you don’t think you “check every single box” above, please still consider applying. We’re looking for a human who is collaborative, and innovative with a growth mindset. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Did you know we have an award-winning culture across EMEA and North America:
We were named as #5 Best Workplace in the Great Place to Work Awards in Ireland in 2022 in the large sized workplace category. We were also recognised as a Best Workplace for Women and a Best Workplace in Technology in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
In 2021 we were named as #2 Best Workplace in Europe in the medium sized workplace category.
We were also recognised as #2 Best Large Places to Work in Boston by Built In for 2023 as well as a Best Place to Work in Boston, U.S. Best Large Places to Work and U.S. Best Places to Work.
There are currently over 7.5 million users on the Workhuman® cloud across 180 countries.
Our core values are Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.