Please note this is a hybrid role requiring 2 days per week onsite in Framingham, MA.
You’ll work with our fabulous Events team, partnering with art directors and cross-functional teams in support of Workhuman Live, Workhuman Spotlight, and Forum, as well as other events throughout the year. You’ll also provide as-needed, when-you’re-available support for other teams within marketing, and report into the Director of Copy and Messaging.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Write conceptually compelling and strategic copy across event experiences, website content, emails and landing pages, social campaigns and videos, conference materials, and more.
- Understand Workhuman’s business and brand, and utilize, master, and enhance the Workhuman voice and tone.
- Understand (and at times, engage in) the development of marketing briefs that meet stakeholder and business objectives, and interpreting stakeholder feedback for revisions.
- Attend marketing campaign meetings and provide creative input; engage in discussion and development.
- Ensure delivery of on-time, high-quality deliverables that address specified business challenges.
- Be adept at working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders requesting quick turnaround copy.
Required skills and experience:
- Superior writing and editing skills – knowing there may be times you are the final eyes on prospect and customer-facing content.
- Ability to manage multiple writing assignments, and work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative environment. Must be highly proactive and possess effective time management and communication skills.
- Comfort shifting tone from informative to emotive, playful to personable, capturing an audience’s attention and inspiring action (opens, clicks, page views, registrations).
- Have an eye toward engaging and forward-thinking copy, reflective of Workhuman’s position as an innovator and industry thought leader.
- Strong interpersonal skills – this position requires interaction with numerous internal stakeholders at all levels and collaboration with internal Designers/Art Directors.
- 5+ years of experience in B2B, B2C and/or Events copyrighting in a fast-paced company.
- Helpful but not required would be a mix of: Experience using Workfront or similar project management platform; familiarity with Adobe XD or InCopy; agency and proofreading experience; B.A. in English, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or a related field; Experience and/or knowledge of HR audience.
Who We Are:
Innovators. Culture creators. Game changers and changemakers. At Workhuman, we love what we do because we’re shaping the way the world works through our people and technology. We help build cultures of human connection for leading global brands – and that starts with our own. Here you can be yourself, learn, and grow with some of the best people you’ll ever meet. Be inspired to do your best work, celebrate life’s most meaningful moments, and truly experience the benefits of an award-winning workplace culture rooted in respect and gratitude. This is the place where you can make a positive difference to colleagues, customers, and the world every day. You might just be the next human we’re looking for – because all the things that make you human and unique are the very reasons you belong here!
Workhuman® is the world’s fastest-growing integrated Social Recognition® and continuous performance management platform. Our human applications are shaping the future of work by helping organizations connect culture to shared purpose. With a consistent stream of gratitude fueling unparalleled, provocative workplace data and human insights, Workhuman® Cloud is a critical software engine for global companies seeking to motivate and empower their people to do the best work of their lives. Workhuman® (formerly known as Globoforce) was founded in 1999 and is co-headquartered in Framingham, Mass., and Dublin, Ireland.
At Workhuman® our mission is to bring more humanity to the workplace. We recognise and embrace individuals’ differences and believe that workforce diversity and inclusion are essential to our long-term growth and success. Even if you don’t think you “check every single box” above, please still consider applying. We’re looking for a human who is collaborative, and innovative with a growth mindset. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Did you know we have an award-winning culture across EMEA and North America:
We were named as #5 Best Workplace in the Great Place to Work Awards in Ireland in 2022 in the large sized workplace category. We were also recognised as a Best Workplace for Women and a Best Workplace in Technology in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
In 2021 we were named as #2 Best Workplace in Europe in the medium sized workplace category.
We were also recognised as #2 Best Large Places to Work in Boston by Built In for 2023 as well as a Best Place to Work in Boston, U.S. Best Large Places to Work and U.S. Best Places to Work.
There are currently over 7.5 million users on the Workhuman® cloud across 180 countries.
Our core values are Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.