Senior Business Analyst
We are seeking a new member to join us at the center of strategy & analytics within Workhuman. The Business Analytics team sits inside the Office of the CEO alongside our Strategic Planning function. This group operates at the intersection of data, strategy, planning, and decision-making inside the core of Workhuman’s organization.
The ideal candidate is intellectually curious, data-driven, technical, and business oriented. They will become an expert in our full product offering, conduct in depth analysis into user behavior, create dashboards for self-servicing KPIs, and build production-grade data models to serve as the foundation for product analytics. The Senior Analyst will partner across the entire product organization, internally with the Business Analytics team and our Data Platform technology team.
In joining Workhuman at this exciting stage, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our growing business and will gain unparalleled experience in building upon our product strategy & analytics function and taking it to the next level.
- In partnership with cross-functional stakeholders and your manager, generate a point-of-view on how we should view business health & performance across our product offering. Iterate on requirement gathering and dashboard prototyping to maximize the value of insights generated
- Build, own, and maintain a system of data models, transforming raw data into aggregated tables that feed into dashboards and ad hoc investigations
- Design metrics and production dashboards using data visualization tools to create visibility into company health
- Maintain and iterate on your dashboards to continue to drive increased value through additional business insights
- Evangelize and enable self-serve data access & decision-making with your direct stakeholders
- Monitor business health and deep-dive trends to surface actionable insights & recommendations and then measure results once plans are implemented
- Interface with cross-functional stakeholders to thought partner on data-informed strategic decision-making
Desired skills and experience:
- 4+ years in highly technical business or digital product-oriented analytics roles within technology organizations
- Expertise in querying, analyzing, and visualizing big datasets via a combination of writing SQL code and building dashboards using data visualization tools
- Experience working with cloud data warehouses such as Redshift, GBQ, Snowflake. DBT experience a plus
- Demonstrated history of building production-grade data models that power dashboards and live technology solutions
- Strong communication & project management skills and a highly collaborative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to simultaneously understand the business while focusing deeply on technological and analytical details
- Strong business intuition with a bias towards action
- BA/BS or equivalent technical certification, preferably in a quantitative discipline
At Workhuman® our mission is to bring more humanity to the workplace. We recognise and embrace individuals’ differences and believe that workforce diversity and inclusion are essential to our long-term growth and success. Even if you don’t think you “check every single box” above, please still consider applying. We’re looking for a human who is collaborative, and innovative with a growth mindset. We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Did you know we have an award-winning culture across EMEA and North America:
We were named as #5 Best Workplace in the Great Place to Work Awards in Ireland in 2022 in the large sized workplace category. We were also recognised as a Best Workplace for Women and a Best Workplace in Technology in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
In 2021 we were named as #2 Best Workplace in Europe in the medium sized workplace category.
We were also recognised as #2 Best Large Places to Work in Boston by Built In for 2023 as well as a Best Place to Work in Boston, U.S. Best Large Places to Work and U.S. Best Places to Work.
There are currently over 7.5 million users on the Workhuman® cloud across 180 countries.
Our core values are Respect, Determination, Innovation and Imagination.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based on solely on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.