Launch Success Manager
Our Launch Success Managers are responsible for ensuring our customers launch the world’s best recognition cultures. Our Launch Success Managers work directly with customers to ensure they are led through the program goals definition, program design, configuration and adoption phases successfully in order to tee the customer up for success. It is the Launch Success Manager’s role to ensure the program is effectively communicated and driven within the client company. In addition, they are responsible for directing the program launch, adoption and ramp goals and delivering the results desired for both the client and Workhuman.
- Launch the world’s best recognition cultures
- Work with clients to complete a One Page Strategy for Success which defines goals, objectives, ambitions, program design and risks related to the customers program launch
- Demonstrate strategic value to the customer by understanding the customer’s ambition for recognition and effectively guiding and directing each customer to embrace best practice in order to deliver their ambition
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of our solution features and functionality to maximize their return on investment
- Effectively manage the client launch process from contract signature through deployment of the solution taking full responsibility for delivery of the suite of products the client selected
- Simultaneously run several implementation projects, communicate project data, track and analyze status of all ongoing projects according to process guidelines provided
- Communicate directly with the customer project team and resources to identify, document, assign and deliver customer specific program requirements as mutually agreed
- Ensure proactive and responsive approach to all aspects of customer success
- Efficiently manage the customer and internal company resources to meet all established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved using internal project management tools
- Coordinate with internal or client resources to ensure an effective communication and training strategy is in place for the program to drive program awareness and adoption to the desired levels within the client’s defined goals
- Proficient in SalesForce.com, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Ability to work in a team environment with field sales, technical, marketing, consulting and operations personnel
- Ability to achieve results by effectively communicating with other groups and generating project plans for customers
- Strong technical aptitude and an understanding of Software-as-a-service (SaaS) delivery model
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Ability and comfort in chairing on-site live meetings and virtual webinars, to large groups of people either customer facing or internal in nature
- High energy and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to travel approximately 30% of the time
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of business experience with a demonstrated ability to manage complex programs for Fortune 500 customers
At Workhuman® our mission is to bring more humanity to the workplace. We recognise and embrace individuals’ differences and believe that workforce diversity and inclusion are essential to our long-term growth and success. Even if you don’t think you “check every single box” above, please still consider applying. We’re looking for a human who is collaborative, innovative with a growth mindset
We love what we do because we’re shaping the future of work through our people and our technology. Our human cloud-based applications are helping some of the world’s leading global brands connect culture to shared purpose. The Workhuman Cloud empowers employees to thank, talk and celebrate each other, creating an environment that sparks gratitude and human connection while increasing employee engagement and productivity.
Did you know we have an award-winning culture across EMEA and North America:
We were named as #5 Best Workplace in the Great Place to Work Awards in Ireland in 2022 in the large-sized workplace category. We were also recognised as the Best Workplace for Women and the Best Workplace in Technology in 2020, 2021, and 2022.
In 2021 we were named as #2 Best Workplace in Europe in the medium-sized workplace category.
We were also recognised as #2 Best Large Places to Work in Boston by Built In for 2023 as well as the Best Place to Work in Boston, U.S. Best Large Places to Work, and U.S. Best Places to Work.
There are currently over 7.5 million users on the Workhuman® cloud across 180 countries.
Our core values are Respect, Determination, Innovation, and Imagination.
Workhuman is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees. We proudly provide a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions at Workhuman are based solely on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Workhuman believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.