Business Development Representative (Denver or Chicago)
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Brief summary of role:
We are expanding and creating a team of Sales Development professionals eager to learn and contribute to one of the fastest growing companies in the Salesforce ecosystem in downtown Chicago AND Denver, Colorado. As a Business Development Representative, you will have the training and tools to evangelize our organization and help generate new business by outbound prospecting into an assigned territory. By working closely with Account Executives, you will create account lists, prioritize outreach, and generate qualified sales opportunities that ultimately help fuel the continued growth of Copado. These positions are based in Chicago, IL (our River North global headquarters) or Denver and will require being in-office the majority of most weeks. Candidates will not be considered who are not willing to work in Chicago, IL OR Denver, CO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generate new business opportunities to help fuel Account Executives' pipeline via cold calling, personalized emails, video messaging, social media tactics, and other creative prospecting ideas
- Partner closely with Account Executives to identify and source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota attainment
- Discover the customers’/prospects’ business initiatives via a thorough qualification process
- Speak to the value of Copado and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learn how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time
- Research and understanding various personas and ideal customer profiles
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility as part of a growing Sales organization
- Leverage a variety of innovative tools and techniques
We are seeking curious, motivated candidates with:
- 1-2 years of professional inside sales experience, preferably in technology
- Experience in high-volume cold calling and emailing companies for greenfield or whitespace opportunities
- Consistent quota attainment and achievement of KPIs
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and balance time effectively
We have determined a salary range for this position that takes into account several factors including, experience, knowledge, education, skills and abilities. Salary range: $80k OTE and $90k OTE. Please note that the salary information is a general guideline only. The exact salary will be determined based on the individual’s qualifications and experience, with consideration given to the factors listed above.
All Employee benefits include a stake in shared success through stock options, health benefits, 401K plan, generous PTO and a parental leave program.
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.