Government Alliances Manager
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Brief Summary of role:
Reporting to the VP of Global Alliances, success will be accomplished by establishing professional working relationships and collaborating with Copado’s sales teams, Public Sector (SLED and Fed) channel partners, as well as Copado Professional Services, Legal, Marketing, and Customer Success. Your mission will be to generate new revenue by helping our partners develop a core understanding of Copados value proposition, and how to position our platform to solve the unique business needs of our partners, prospects and clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Generating Pipeline through account mapping activities to drive revenue and joint go-to-market (GTM) activities with Channel partner leadership, Channel partner sales executives, and our own internal sales organization
- Engage with National and Public Sector partner leadership & partner managers to identify new mutual prospects and engagements resulting in new business meetings
- Developing product and sales competency within our core set of regional & national partners, influencing their GTM and sales strategy in alignment with Copado’s partnership program to develop partner sourced pipeline
- Creating confidence at an executive level, leading to the creation of downstream sales buy-in and technical practice creation
- Sharing analytics with executive and technical champions, and driving further demand for Copado’s platform through regular cadence sessions
- Own the development of technical pre-sales & post-sales practices within each focus partner
- Establish and implement selection process, criteria, and controls for selection, management, and performance of alliance & channel partners including regular reviews of contractual obligations with partners and compliance with Copado’s policies, procedures, and ethical standards
- Oversee & participate in regional QBR’s with the sales team
- Manage organizational, operational, staffing, financial, quality, and customer satisfaction so that targets are consistently met or exceeded by partners. Includes creating and monitoring KPI’s for each partner on a regular interval
- Influencing deals by triangulating with SI’s, Salesforce, and ISVs. Maintaining Alliances with mutual benefit across each organization
We are looking for someone with:
- 3 years experience in the Federal marketplace
- 3+ years direct sales experience. Must have achieved quota
- Demonstrated success leveraging 3rd-party companies to achieve quota
- Solution-selling experience (vs. product-centric sales)
- Superb organizational skills and demonstrated history outlining and establishing sales strategies
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel throughout the U.S. including attendance at all business reviews and meetings
- Demonstrate leadership that promotes and exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, and mutual support to the Partner.
- 5+ years of channel/alliances management preferred but not required
- Experience within Salesforce ecosystem preferred
- Relationships with Public Sector VARs desired
- Service Provider and System Integrator experience desirable, but not required (Accenture, Deloitte, Capgemini, IBM, Slalom, etc)
- Prior working experience in MEDDIC-based sales organizations
- Prior experience in early-stage technology start-ups
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.