Director of IT
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
We are seeking an experienced Director of IT to join the team to help support the growth across Copado. This role will pay a key part in driving our IT strategy and contributing to some business critical projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage a team of 4+ helpdesk agents across multiple geographies supporting 450+ users
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems, offering appropriate solutions and guidance
- Manage IT Strategy & the internal enterprise landscape at Copado
- Full enterprise software stack (100+ applications)
- Continuously work to improve IT support processes and user satisfaction
- Partner with Security & Infrastructure teams on any rollout of Security or Infra software
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of company systems and software applications
- Provide IT-related training to employees when necessary
- Stay current with relevant technology trends and best practices
- Problem solver and with the ability to can communicate with executives
- Program Management: Netsuite & HCM
We are looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of experience in a Management role for IT teams
- 5+ years of experience in a hands on IT or Salesforce admin role
- Strong understanding of macOS & PC operating systems
- Strong understanding of Salesforce
- Familiarity with hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting and configuration
- Experience with IT ticketing systems and remote support tools (Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to adapt to new technology and processes quickly
- In the future, ability to expand scope over internal Salesforce platform teams
- Familiarity with common office software applications, such as Microsoft Office Suite and Google Workspace
- Gsuite / Google workspace experience
- Hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform (e.g. Administrator, Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.)
- Salesforce certifications (highly desirable)
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.