IT Administrator, Helpdesk (Chicago, IL)
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are:
- Provide professional IT support to our user base within the Americas region, acting as a technical resource.
- Ensure fast resolution of support tickets through constant process improvement.
- Help maintain a global hardware and software inventory ensuring on-demand capacity and supporting aggressive growth.
- Document and mature IT processes, growing the library of self-service resources for our globally remote workforce.
- Assist in automating repetitive work using cloud based enterprise tools like Google, Salesforce, Okta, JAMF, and more.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- 2+ years of experience in a hands on IT role (helpdesk, IT Operations)
- Strong knowledge of the macOS operating system, including administration best practices.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with cloud based software technologies (we use G-Suite, Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, JAMF, and Okta)
- A deep understanding of user provisioning, deprovisioning, and technical troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with user identity management, including SAML based SSO
- Familiarity with hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Basic knowledge of network troubleshooting and configuration
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Ability to adapt to new technology and processes quickly
- Apple Certified Support Professional Certification (ACSP) or other relevant IT certifications.
- Previous experience with a globally distributed team.
- Knowledge of the following: Salesforce, G-suite, Slack, Zoom, JAMF, Okta
- Experience working in a FedRAMP compliant IT environment
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.