Field Marketing Manager
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Copado is looking for a Field Marketing Manager who will partner closely with demand generation, alliances and account executives to build out 1:1 account based marketing (ABM) strategy for our unregulated sales team.
The Field Marketing Manager will create experiential events and pipeline programs that bring Copado’s message to our target personas in the Commercial Packaged Goods (CPG), Telecommunications, Travel & Hospitality verticals. Programs will be aligned to regional and segment-specific sales priorities and revenue targets, and will include field events, partner programs, account-based strategy, and BDR programs. You are passionate about driving high-quality pipeline and have a knack for working across sales and marketing teams to drive collaboration.
Copado is a fast growing scale-up, and field marketing is always evolving. We encourage innovation and experimentation with our sales partners. Comfort with ambiguity is required. Below is a representation of what may be included in the FIeld Marketing scope of responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving the strategy, planning, execution, and success of our field marketing program within your designated territory
- Plan and execute field events with partners and sales, managing logistics and strategy
- Develop a multi-pronged strategy that is a mix of both new logo acquisition and expansion into existing accounts
- Collaborate with our Salesforce and SI partners and alliances managers to strategize and execute co-marketing pipeline generation campaigns
- Build successful campaigns and events into repeatable programs
- Innovate and experiment with both in-person and virtual programs
- Own programs end-to-end in a fast-paced environment with excellent attention to detail and execution
- Evaluate the ROI on programs and adjust tactics to drive true revenue results for the company
- Act as the intermediary between the marketing and field sales teams to ensure alignment and understanding of programs, goals, and outcomes
- Travel required (COVID-permitting) - up to 50% of the time
Who You Are
- Must be located in US
- 3+ years experience in a B2B SaaS field marketing or events role
- Deadline-driven mindset with ability to manage multiple projects on your own
- High comfort level communicating with various stakeholders across marketing, sales, customer success, product, executive leadership, and our customers
- Experience in creating and implementing successful events and programs that generate high value, and high intent leads
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on relationship-building
- You might describe yourself as “type A” because you have exceptional project management skills and extreme attention to detail
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.