Enterprise Account Executive
Copado is the #1 DevOps Platform for Salesforce and the Cloud. We harness the power of native CI/CD and Robotic Testing to drive digital transformation for 1,000+ of the most innovative brands on the planet — from Coca-Cola to eBay to Volkswagen. Our low-code platform unites non-technical admins and pro-code developers on the same system and empowers enterprises to scale end-to-end software delivery across multi-cloud environments.
The impact on your business? 20X faster releases, 94% fewer production bugs and 46% more Salesforce ROI. The impact on your team? No more late nights, weekend war rooms or stressful release days.
Brief summary of role:
Join the Copado Team as an Account Executive and develop a solid strategy for targeting an assigned channel or geography. Build an effective go-to-market strategy to drive awareness, build advocacy, engage in account planning, and identify and manage new Sales opportunities by working proactively and collaboratively with our supporting teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing and driving the regional strategy for growth and new customer acquisition in the Enterprise Segment
- Collaborating with your team to define and deliver compelling value propositions
- Track, analyze, and communicate to management key metrics and business trends
- Supporting all aspects of regional development including, but not limited to, meeting with customer influencers from different channels (Implementation partners, ISVs and Salesforce.com Sales and Customer Success groups)
- Engaging with your customers to ensure they are set up for success post-deal
- Outbound prospecting
- Understanding customer growth goals, strategies and initiatives, and establishing Copado as a best-in-class solution
- Exceed sales objectives
- Participating in all product, sales, process training, and certifications to develop the expertise of the Copado solution, vision, and strategy
- Managing account relationships, pipeline, and forecast in Salesforce CRM
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years recent experience selling technology and IT Solutions
- 1+ years working in the Salesforce ecosystem for a sales capacity
- Hunter mindset. Strong background in new business hunting with an ability to build and grow your own pipeline.
- Ability to navigate complex client hierarchies, reaching both the technical and economic buyers early in the sales process.
- Be a team player
- An individual who enjoys a startup environment
- Emotionally intelligent with an ability to listen and understand a client's challenges
- Bonus: Existing relationships in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Bonus: Knowledge of DevOps and/or testing software
Copado is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Copado does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Copado will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Copado.